- What shipping methods are available?
- We offer USPS, UPS and FedEx shipping. Please add items to the shopping cart and proceed to the checkout page to receive your quote. If you have a carrier preference, please let us know in the comment box of the checkout.
- How do you pack the shipment?
- We're always looking to be more environmentally responsible. Traditional packing materials are plastic-based and bad for the planet! And we try to avoid it to the extent that our wares get to your doorstep safe and sound without it. Our most recent discovery has been GEAMI WrapPak material, which is a diecut honeycomb shaped paper-based material with unbleached paper. Depending on what we're shipping it'll be a mix of the GEAMI WrapPak and bubble wrap. Tape is almost never used to secure individual items, so it's a breeze to unbox.
- My shipment came damaged!
- Oh no! Well, this has literally never actually happened before since we pack on the side of too much packing. But for good measure -- if your order ever arrives broken or damaged, please send us high resolution photos within 3 business days so we can file a claim with the shipping carrier and get a replacement out to you ASAP.
- Do you ship international?