Frequently Asked Questions
Process and Service
- What type of production methods do you use?
- Most work is wheelthrown by hand with no molds / jiggering / slipcasting, or other methods meant for industrial production. The only exception to this are the Taffy plates and serving plates which are made using molds.
- Do you accept custom work?
- All our wares can be customized. Tell us what you have in mind!
Wholesale / For trade
- Do you do wholesale?
- Yes, we are always looking to connect with design-centric stores, museums and unique gift businesses for wholesale opportunities. Please submit a request via our contact form. We’ll be in touch within 2 business days.
- Do you do consignment?
- We rarely do consignments, but if you're a highly visible business please contact us.
Return / Exchanges
- What’s your refund policy?
- We do our absolute best to make sure our work is photographed to accuracy and made with high quality control. Because of this we have a firm no refund policy especially on made-to-order work. Items can be exchanged within 10 days with 20% restocking fee on a per case basis.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, money order/check (need to clear before fulfillment) and of course cash if you're shopping in our studio.