Skip to content
- What type of production methods do you use?
- All work is 100% wheelthrown by hand with no molds / jiggering / slipcasting, or other methods meant for industrial production.
- Do you accept custom work?
- Our tabletop collections Midnight Noir and Milk & Honey can be customized to shape and size. We've custom made sake sets, different plate sizes and larger tumblers for clients. Contact us to start a conversation.
Wholesale / For trade
- Do you do wholesale?
- Yes, we have specific product sets open to wholesale and would love to hear about your store and the kind of products you carry. Please submit a request via our contact form. We’ll be in touch within 3-5 business days.
- Do you do consignment?
- No, we do not.
Return / Exchanges
- What’s your refund policy?
- We have a firm no refund policy, as majority of our work is made to order. Items can be exchanged within 10 days with 20% restocking fee.
- Custom work is not refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- What’s your shipping method?
- We offer USPS and UPS. Please add items to the shopping cart and proceed to the checkout page to receive your quote. USPS is the only one with a live quote. If you'd like the UPS option, please purchase using the "Standard Shipping" option, and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying UPS and we'll send you a quote. Otherwise we'll ship via USPS.
- How do you pack the shipment?
- We use environmentally responsible packaging to the extent possible without compromising the safety of your order.
- Items are wrapped in foams sheets, then wrapped in bubble wrap, shrink wrapped (instead of taping) and double boxed. We use biodegradable starch-based packing peanuts. Tape is almost never used to secure individual items, so it's a breeze to unbox.
- My shipment came damaged!
- Oh no! Well, this has never actually happened before since we pack on the side of too much packing. But for good measure -- if your order ever arrives broken or damaged, please send us high resolution photos within 5 business days so we can file a claim with the shipping carrier and get a replacement out to you ASAP.
- Can I visit your studio?
- Yes! In fact we encourage you to come experience our work first hand. We offer appointment only studio visits Wednesdays and Fridays between 5-7pm. Please contact us first, as our studio is in a private warehouse *and* sometimes our schedule has us focusing on production only.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, Paypal and money order/check (need to clear before fulfillment).